The Fleet Feet Sports Winter Warriors is a 9 week session for runners and walkers to stay motivated during the winter months. Join us for off-season training, fun, games, and much more!
Join us for Information Meetings for the Winter Warriors! Registration is not necessary to attend.
Information Meetings: Tuesday, November 7 @ 6:30 PM at Fleet Feet Fort Mill
AND/OR Saturday, November 11 @ 9:30 AM at Fleet Feet Fort Mill
When are the Group Training Sessions? Every Tuesday Night at 6:30 pm & Every Saturday Morning at 7:45 am
When is the first Group Run? Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 6:30 PM at Fleet Feet Sports Fort Mill
When is Gear Night? Registered participants can join us for Gear Night Savings on our first night of practice on Tuesday, November 14th!
Where do we meet? All practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill, unless otherwise announced
Registration fee is $75
Who should join the Winter Warriors?
- Walkers - We will have a walk group starting at 1 mile distance and working up to 3.1 miles
- 5k Run Group- Our 5k run group will start with a 1 mile distance and work up to 3.1 miles
- 10k Run Group- Our 10k run group will start at a 3 mile distance long run and work up to a 6 mile long run
As part of the Winter Warriors, participants will receive the following:
- Organized Tuesday Evening and Saturday Morning Group Runs
- Weekly Email Newsletter with Tips & Advice
- Long-sleeved program shirt
- A chance to win prizes!!
What is the Winter Warriors Point System?
- Tuesday & Saturday workouts are worth 10 points each.
- Monday night Grapevine Runs are worth 5 points each.
- Ugly Sweater Run on Saturday, November 25 is worth 5 points
- Thursday Night Informal Runs (when available) are worth 5 points each.
- Plus other chances for bonus points!
Throughout the program, there will be some opportunities to earn fun prizes and participate in fun activities!
Questions? Email Amy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 14, 2017
Tuesday Evenings at 6:30 pm and Saturday Mornings at 7:30 am!
Ronald McDonald House's The Red Shoe Run
Nine Weeks of Off - Season Winter Training with your friends at Fleet Feet Sports, designed to keep you motivated and moving through the dark, cold , winter months!
5k and 10k Group options available!
Goal Race --The Red Shoe Run 5k and 10k on Saturday, Januwary 20, 2018!