Are you as strong in your core as you would like to be? How is your balance? Are you as flexible as you need to be for your sport or daily life?
Enjoy a fast paced, yet easy going class, consisting of circuits for agility, core strength and balance using various equipment and/or your own body weight.
‣ Learn Correct Exercise Technique for Injury Prevention
‣ Exercise Progressions for YOUR Ability Level
‣ Increase Core Strength for Improved Power
‣ Improved Balance for Better Core Strength & Agility
‣ Build Core, Balance & Flexibility for Improved Endurance
Dates: Jan. 30, Feb. 6,13,27, Mar. 5, 26, Apr. 9
Where: Fleet Feet Sports, Ft. Mill, SC 29708
Days & Time: Saturday @ 6:55-7:25 am
Cost: $28.00 / 7 class session
Drop-In Fee $5.00
Bring Your Own Mat, minimum of 4 people
Trainer: Debbie Pitsos, NSCA-CPT, has over 35 years of experience working with athletes of all ages and levels - beginner through Olympians. 2007 US Figure Skating & Professional Skaters Ass. Sports Science Coach of the Year, 2007 USOC "Doc"Councilman Sports Science Coach of the Year for Figure Skating