Our 5K Running Club training group will get you to the finish line!
All levels of walkers and runners are welcome. Our dedicated coaches will be there
with you every step of the way, regardless of your pace.
Join us for this 10 -12 week program and we'll cross the finish line together!
2019 Fleet Feet Running Club SPRING II Training Groups will begin
TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2019!
Join us for a FREE Information Meeting about this upcoming 5k Session!
Registration is not necessary to attend these meetings.
Choose from two Information Meetings to attend:
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 @ 6:30 pm
Saturday, April 27, 2019 @ 9:30 am
As part of the 5K Fleet Feet Running Club, participants will receive the following:
- A 10 - week training program with calendars of workouts provided to you.
- GEAR UP NIGHT SAVINGS!
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach and Mentors.
- 2 Group training sessions per week.
- Track Nights
- Fleet Feet Running Club Fort Mill exclusive Technical shirt
- Information clinics on topics such as heart rate training, injury prevention, nutrition, and more.
- Advice from local medical professionals.
- Optional Walking Group with Mentor.
- Accountability for your participation from your Coach and Mentors and Teammates!
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
Where/When is the end-of-season Goal Race?
Common Heart Firecracker 5k / 10k
Race fee is already included with 5k training registration!
When are the Group Training Sessions?
Every Tuesday Night @ 6:30 pm & Every Saturday Morning @ 7:30 am
When is the first Group Run?
TUESDAY, April 30, 2019 @ 6:30 pm
When is Gear Up Night?
TUESDAY, April 30, 2019 @ 6:30 pm, the first night of practice
Where do we meet?
All practices will meet at Fleet Feet Fort Mill unless otherwise announced.
Registration Fee: $75
Questions? Email Amy Brown at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Movement!
5K Finish/Fast Training More Info »
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 @ 6:30 pm
Tuesdays @ 6:30 pm and Saturdays @ 7:30 am
Our 5k Finish / 5k Fast Fleet Feet Running Club Training Program is open to runners/walkers of all abilities. Let us help you reach your first 5k or your fastest 5k! Certified Running Coaches lead each group with the help and support of experienced Mentors. Your training group will help keep you motivated and accountable. You've Got This!! Join us today!